Version 1.0; effective from June 6th, 2023
iTrading (hereafter also referred to as “We“) offers online software as a service (SaaS) through the website https://itrading.ai (hereafter referred to as the “Website“). Our software (hereafter referred to as the “Software“) enables you to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies by means of an automatic crypto trader bot, of which you have sole control and can configure the settings.
These terms and conditions (hereafter referred to as the “Terms“) apply to the relationship between iTrading and Users (hereafter referred to as “you“) for any use of the Website and the Software that iTrading offers. It is prohibited to use the Website or Software without accepting these Terms.
We are not a registered broker-dealer or an investment advisor. You must trade and take sole responsibility to evaluate all information provided by this website and use it at your own risk. Investments in securities, commodities, currencies, and other investment options are speculative and involve high degrees of risk. You could lose all or a substantial amount of your investment. You should carefully read all related information regarding any investment and consult with your advisors before investing.
- Company: iTrading.
- User(s): an individual private person(s) or legal entity making use of the Website or Software.
- Software: the software developed by iTrading to enable Users to trade in cryptocurrencies on the crypto market, in the form of a crypto trader bot (hereafter referred to as the “bot“). The Software is available through the Website https://itrading.ai.
2. Registration and Personal Account
- If you want to use our Website and Software, go to https://itrading.ai. You will need to register and create a personal account to use the Website and Software.
- You must protect the login details of your account and keep your password strictly confidential. We will assume that all actions taken from your account are done by you or on your behalf by an authorized person.
- You agree to provide up-to-date, complete, and accurate information on your account. You agree to promptly update your personal account when necessary so that we can contact you as needed.
3. General Information
- 3.1 Software and Website can be used with a paid subscription.
- 3.2 We reserve the right to change the prices going forward, but we will never change the prices retroactively.
- 3.3 If you decide not to renew your subscription, all bots will be deactivated automatically when the subscription expires and may be deleted after 24 hours of inactivity. If the bots are deactivated for more than 24 hours during a free trial, iTrading reserves the right to delete them.
- 4.4 Regardless of the type of subscription, the Software and Website are always subject to these Terms.
- 4.5 We do not bear any responsibility for fees and commissions connected to your participation in crypto trading or that may be charged by third parties.
4. Available Plans:
- 4.1.1 Basic Plan. By subscribing to the Basic plan for a period of 1 month, you will receive the following additional features:
- 18.104.22.168 Ability to create and manage up to 49 trading bots.
- 22.214.171.124 Unlimited trading volume.
- 4.1.2 Advanced Plan. By subscribing to the Advanced plan for a period of 1 month, you will receive the following additional features:
- 126.96.36.199 Ability to create and manage up to 99 trading bots.
- 188.8.131.52 Unlimited trading volume.
- 4.1.3 Maximum Plan. By subscribing to the Maximum plan for a period of 1 month, you will receive the following additional features:
- 184.108.40.206 Ability to create and manage an unlimited number of bots.
- 220.127.116.11 Unlimited trading volume.
- 5.2 Subscription Period: The subscription period for all plans is 1 month. The subscription will automatically renew at the end of each month unless you choose to cancel it.
5. Payment and Fees
- 5.1 Payment: You agree to pay the subscription fees associated with the plan you select. The fees are specified on the Website and are payable in the currency indicated.
- 5.2 Payment Method: We currently accept payments through various online payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, or other electronic payment methods supported by our payment processors.
- 5.3 Taxes: You are responsible for any taxes or duties imposed on your subscription fees by the relevant authorities.
6. Cancellation and Refunds
- 6.1 Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription at any time. To cancel, you must follow the cancellation process provided on the Website or contact our customer support. Cancellation will be effective immediately, and your subscription will not renew for the next month.
- 6.2 Refunds: We do not offer refunds for canceled subscriptions or unused portions of a subscription period.
7. Intellectual Property
- 7.1 Ownership: The Software and all intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and patents, associated with the Software and Website, are owned by iTrading. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software and Website for the sole purpose of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.
- 7.2 Restrictions: You are prohibited from reproducing, modifying, distributing, selling, or creating derivative works based on the Software or Website without the prior written consent of iTrading.
8. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- 8.1 Warranty: The Software and Website are provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis without any warranties or representations, express or implied. iTrading does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the Software or Website.
- 8.2 Limitation of Liability: In no event shall iTrading be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Software or Website, even if iTrading has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- 9.1 The User has the right to withdraw from the Website subject to the Refund Policy.
- 9.2 The withdrawal will cancel all reciprocal obligations, except for the cases explicitly addressed in this Terms.
10. Fair use of our Website and Software
- By using our Website and Software, you declare to be at least 18 years old.
- You may not use the Website and Software in such a way that you violate the law or any other applicable laws and regulations.
- As a condition for using the Website and Software, you agree not to provide any information, data or content to us or the Website and Software that is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or that violates any law or regulation. In addition, you represent that you will not, nor allow third parties over whom you have or may have immediate control to:
- enter any non-public / secure areas of the Website or Software;
- send viruses, worms, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unsolicited offers or ads of any kind and for any purpose;
- investigate, scan or test the Website of Software or any other related system or network, or violate any security or authentication;
- use any automated systems of software to withdraw data from the Website (“screen-scraping”);
- make and distribute copies of the Website or Software;
- attempt to sell, distribute, copy, rent, sub-license, loan, merge, reproduce, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, translate, hack, distribute, harm or misuse the Website or Software;
- create derivative works of any kind whatsoever.
- You may not create an account under someone else’s name or act like someone else in any other way (i.e. commit “identity theft”).
- In case the account concerns a corporate account, only an authorized person is allowed to trade with the corporate account. It is the responsibility of the user of the corporate account that only authorized persons have access to the account.
- iTrading is entitled to (temporarily or permanently) block your account and deny you access to the Website, if we suspect abuse of the account or the Website. We can also block your account or deny you access to the platform if you do not comply with these Terms, including conditions and policies referenced herein.
You agree to indemnify and hold iTrading harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Software or Website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- 12.1 Termination by User: You may terminate your use of the Software and Website at any time by canceling your subscription and ceasing to use the services
- 12.2 Termination by iTrading: iTrading may terminate your access to the Software and Website at any time, with or without cause, without prior notice or liability.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where iTrading is incorporated. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
Changes to the Terms
iTrading reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. The updated Terms will be posted on the Website, and your continued use of the Software and Website after the changes will constitute your acceptance of the updated Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and iTrading regarding your use of the Software and Website and supersede any prior agreements or understandings.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact our customer support or visit the Website for more information.
By using the Software and Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed
to be bound by these Terms.